Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wallpaper Isn't Just for Granny Anymore

Today I stumbled across this designer wallpaper. The company is called Cavern

I love this for a child's bathroom. How cute would it be?!

I'm not sure how I would pull this one off, but in the right setting, it would be killer. 

With everything going wireless and paperless these days, this would be a perfect illusion for your library. Just curl up with your Kindle on a Sundee afternoon and get ta readin'! 

Because I'm a city girl at heart, I had to include this one. 

Most (ok all) of my favs are from the "Artist Editions" and "Cavern Kids" sections. They are gorg and totally revamp my concept of wallpaper. One problem, they're pricey ($8 per square foot!). 

Until I hit the lotto, my career as a creator takes off, or I get my college finished I'm thinking of settling for a couple small segments here and there and then framing them in a cool wall design. Maybe something like this, or this, or this.  (Side note: I'm fully aware that the first two of those look painfully obvsly DIY, however if I go with either of those, it will look cleaner. You can take that check to the bank and cash it.) 

Alright. I'm off. Be good and fight the good fight. 

0 comments: