Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sheesh

Tonight I am cleaning through all of my "junk" e-mail. (It's not so much junk anymore because I have been  signing Mela and I's happy cabooses up for anything remotely labeled "baby sweepstakes", "win free___ for a year", or "$____ gift certificate".) ANYWHO. I stumbled across an e-mail from "Motherhood" featuring their swimming suits. The featured swimsuit just happened to be the same preggo suit I bought from them a couple of weeks ago. I wish I would have bought the body modeling it too. My first thought upon seeing the photos of the model in the suit were literally "Ohhhh so that's what it's supposed to look like. Oops."

So far I've gained 24.8 lbs and I'm 25 weeks pregnant. Trust that the swimsuit does not fit me like its "supposed" to. For now I'll show you the model. Next week I'm headed off to Miami. If I get really brave I may post some beach pictures. 



At least they gave her some back fat?? Is that supposed to make us relate to her? If so it fail. I've got back folds, not lumps. 



That's all for now. 

0 comments: