Monday, July 12, 2010

Feeling Quite Pregnant

With two and a half weeks left until D-Day my pregnancy is in full force.

My feet look like sausages with slits cut in one end (aka toes) and I'm pretty sure my underwear are big enough to be used as parachutes.

New favorite hobby: Balancing things on my stomach and seeing how long it takes for Mela to kick them off. Yep. She's pretty much awesome.

I'm very excited for her to get here. I feel like everything is in order and now it's just a matter of waiting for her to come.

Shower? Check (and was AWESOME. Will post pics soon)!

Infant care class? Check!

Infant CPR/Safety? Check!

Car seat on order? Check!

Crib? Check!

Nursery? Check!

Clothes/socks/etc? Check!

Hospital bag packed? Check!

Tutu made for her "going home" with a pink onsie and headband-bow-as-big-as-her-head outfit? Check! Check! Check!

Mela girl, we have you covered. Now all you have to do is get here. We're ready for you girlfriend.

0 comments: