Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bitchin' Blog



Seriously considering changing the theme of this mug to a platform for bitching. That's what it is starting to feel like.

I am in a shit mood today, which means I'll probably be swearing a lot in this post. (Tally thus far: III)

What is ailing my peace in particular today? People who set expectations and don't fulfill them. Folks, wouldn't it have been easier just to have kept your mouth shut in the first place than say anything at all?

Sometimes people say they want something but when the pedal reaches the metal it appears they just wanted to collect the idea of the thing they wanted rather than bother with the follow through of actually taking on the responsibility of what that thing requires to attain/maintain.

They say they are all in, 100% committed and then once you get about five steps down the path, they bail. Then you are left with 100+ damn near impossible tasks that you HAVE to complete. Not completing them isn't option because then either a) someone gets hurt and/or b) you look like an ass.

Whatever. It's not worth it. I'm beyond over this.

(On the bright side? I didn't end up swearing nearly as much as I thought I would! Yippee!)

0 comments: