Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cinderella Kinda Morning


Literally. When I woke up this song was in my head. It made me dance around my house.



Sadly, I don't know of any princes having a party. 


The video below makes reminds me of one of my best friends, Lindsay. Cinderella was her favorite Disney princess. Lindsay had at least six tiara's floating around her room or car at any given point. However, one of the things that makes her great is that she isn't one of those annoying "princess" print across the butt pants wearers. (A lot of times people who like tiara's are this type of "Whatever", "Spoiled Brat" folk with lots of fluffy chicken feathered items). Lindsay just really likes (d?) tiara's and Cinderella.  

In addition to this, the video also reminds me of childhood, when I memorized the Leslie Ann Warren version of this song along with her dance movements. Eh I was homeschooled and my half sister lived a million miles away. What'dya expect?

0 comments: