Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I've Got the Look

Haute Look!
Gilt Groupe!
Totsy!

So either I'm waaaaaaay behind the curve here or I'm about the change your friggin' life. These sites are my new obsession. Each site is dedicated to "sample sales" for higher end products. They feature popular brands at 60%-80% off the original prices. The products range from women's clothing, men's clothing, children's toys, clothing, housewares, beauty products, shoes (!), jewelry, etc.

Some of the brands being featured right now are Donald J. Pliner, American Apparel, Right Bank Babies, ALEX toys, City Scene, Swiss Legend Watches, Wallpaper City Guide... and the list goes on and on.

Totsy is strictly children's products and Gilt Groupe and Haute Look are both combined men, women, children, jewelry, house, etc.

Haute Look





Gilt Groupe







Each site has 10+ sales going on and each brand probably 20-30 different products on sale. The above pictures are there to give you a little tastelette of the discounts.

The sites are "invite" only so if you want to join e-mail me at schmacksmcgee@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite for the sites. They will definitely approve you. The invite is more of a formality than anything else.

Happy shopping lovers! (P.S. I definitely *did not*, read: did, just type in "livers" instead of "lovers". Annnnnnnnd I'm out.)

*Update: WANT








$900, he he he, that's funny. Maybe one day...

0 comments: