Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cute DIY Dry Erase Part 2

In my last post I shared with you instructions on how to make a super cute dry erase board. Today, I'm bringing you my finished product. Over the weekend I tried it myself.

I picked up the frames at a resale shop for $16 (I probably could have found cheaper but I had a specific sort of frame in mind) and some fabric from the sewing shop my sister works at.

The project itself did not take long at all. I repainted one of the frames which is what was the most time consuming but I didn't mind because I like that artsy fartsy stuff. I'm not crazy about the fabric combo with the painted frame but I'm going to let it sink in before deciding to switch it out.

Below check out the finished product. I'd highly recommend this project to anyway. Easy, cheap, and very fun!





0 comments: