Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cute DIY Dry Erase

Today I visited my sisters place of employment to pick out some fabric for my new (!) kick ass vegas retro style apron (will pose pics when my camera is charged).

When at the store I fell in love with all of the fabrics the store had to offer. There were colors, and patterns, and ribbons galore. It made me wish I were more of a seamstress diva but K's (sister) cornered that market for our family. For every skill I have in the kitchen I lack in front of a sewing machine.

I have no clue what I would make with all of that fabric but I just want to own it and hug it (mine! mine! mine!).

However, where there is a will, there is a way and behold, I have FOUND THE WAY! It meets all of my criteria.

-DIY
-FABULOUS FABRIC
-NO. SEWING.
-(Jesus totally loves me)

Allow me to share with you da da daaaaaaaaaaan....


DIY dry erase board made with fabric behind glass. Find instructions here

0 comments: