Thursday, January 14, 2010

Billy, Put a Clamp On It!

For the love of all things holy please GOD let Billy Ray Cyrus never procreate again. Ten thumbs down for hands free parenting.

Below you will find his EIGHT year old daughter Noah singing along to a song about partying, getting tipsy, and boys trying to touch her junk.






She's eight, she's eight, she's eight, she's eight, she's eight! The worst part is that this is not the first time she has been in the news for inappropriate sexually based behavior. Stop the madness. Billy Ray. My achey breaky heart can't take anymore (I'm so sorry. I couldn't NOT throw something in there. I mean come on, his mullet and that song are technically the only career he ever had.).

2 comments:

Caroline said...

could this possibly be a video titled, "what's wrong in the world today?"

I think yes.

Jess said...

Lol. It absolutely could. It is really sad this is real life instead of a "how not to raise your child" instructional video. I guess now it is both. Boo!