Friday, January 8, 2010

Real Housewives of Orange County-Episode Recap from the Eyes of the Middle Class

"Don kept slurping those things down and we all thought,'Slow down, man! You're not going to be able to walk pretty soon...'"

Another brand new glorious episode of Real Housewives of Orange County aired last night on Bravo. Not only is the show itself highly entertaining but one of the ultra cool bonuses of it are the little trail of entertainment ducklings that follow the Momma duckling, the show itself. Case in point, allow me to introduce you to the RHO____ epic episode recaps via Defamer.com

Every time they publish a new epi epi recap (epic episode recap) I end up losing myself when reading it. The writing may not be everyone's brand of humor but it fits mine to the tee. Reading it at work is hazardous to my employment (i.e. laughing at my desk way too hard to be appropriate for anything business like).

One of the best parts is that you can appreciate these reviews without actually having to watch the show. Iknowright?!?! Granted watching the show will help you catch the little hidden in there and enhance the experience as a whole, it isn't necessary.

Below please find a link to the latest epi epi recap, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.



marriedtothesea.com
marriedtothesea.com

0 comments: