Thursday, January 7, 2010

Google Wave

Two posts in one night?!? Yes way! I promise this one will be quick. Basically in case ya'll haven't heard about Google Wave, you need to! It is Google's brand new internet communication platform. In case you are like me and have NO IDEA what that means think about it like this: a word document and a conversation had a baby and named it Wave. It is an interactive platform that will change the way we know e-mail today making it faster and more efficient.

One of the only downsides is the fact that you are communicating in real time which if you are like me could lead to some really awkward conversations. People connected with you on Wave can watch you respond to their e-mail as you are typing. Mass e-mails can also be altered AS they are sent and after the fact.

As of right now you have to be invited to try it. If you're interested in trying it, I just happen to have 18 extra invites (even though I'm not sure anyone's read this yet, lol). Let me know if you would like one!

For you visual folks, see more here:

0 comments: